Saturday, December 10, 2011

Houndstooth

Recently, Hera and I have taken up thrifting. My initial intention was just to look-- I had already gone crazy that week, buying 2 pairs of sunglasses unnecessarily*. However, when I came across this coat for only 4 dollars, I was tempted.  Hera insisted that I had to have it because , apparently,  every girl needs something houndstooth patterned. (I didn't even it was called that--Hera is obviously more fashion-savvy than me.) Well, that was all the convincing I needed. 

*Side-note: When you're checking out at stores, NEVER EVER, EVER look at the items they have displayed on the counters. You WILL get suck in and you WILL buy things you don't need. Like, for example, aviator sunglasses, even though it's wintertime. 

In my defense, I really have gotten a lot of use out of this coat. It's warm but light, perfect for wearing around campus. I'm even thinking about pairing it with a new maxi skirt I got for a feminine look. For now, it's gracing the pages of this blog, as I attempt to look all pensive-like. 







houndstooth trench-coat-thrifted
black trouser straight leg pants-Target
black booties-thrifted
pastel pink blouse-H&M
'N' initial necklace-etsy.com
watch-gift from my mom(?)

Love,
Naz

No comments:

Post a Comment


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You seemed to have stumbled upon our blog.

We're Hera and Naz. Both of us are full time biology majors at the lovely University of Southern Indiana. When we're not out doing nerdy school stuff, we enjoy shopping, drinking slushies, and of course, writing on this awesome blog.

'What Makes the World Go Round' was started in August of 2011 to be a catch-all for our thoughts. We try and update as much as we can, depending on how hectic our lives. So bear with us. :) Please feel free to browse (by clicking on the cloud tabs above), comment and/or subscribe. We love hearing what you have to say!

Oh, and also remember to visit often. Happy browsing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...